Friday 15 January 2016

Overall Evaluations.





I choose these films as I have some knowledge of them. I have watched all these films and feel I have a basic understanding of key elements to thriller films. All the films I choose to study are slightly different they are all thrillers, some are in other genres but none the less they all have elements of thrillers. For example Mad Max post-apocalyptic, fantasy and science fiction film, it still has amazing chase scenes which I like in thriller films, it builds suspense. Panic room is more of a psychological thriller, it makes the viewer think about things that could happen in their everyday life’s. This engages the audience as they cant stop watching, it pulls the viewer in as we can relate to the characters. Kingsman is a classic spy thriller with a more modern twist. I choose Kingsman because of this reason, this film is targeted to the audience we are also targeting. The modern twist of such a classic spy thriller draws in a younger audience ( 17-25 ). Batman The Dark Knight is a classic action, crime, drama and thriller movie. Batman has always been a thriller franchise and always draws in a crowd, however the newer films are getting more modern with cooler gadgets and faster bat mobiles. I enjoy the action packed films with heroic actions and dramatic death scenes. 

1 comment:

  1. Your prelim film doesn't appear to be on the blog. I can't sign it off and assess it as passing unless it's here. I assume it's on the network in the completed folder? Make sure it's posted straight away to avoid it getting out of place, and your work not being assessed as passing.

    ReplyDelete